Click to return to the Avtech Electrosystems Home Page

Products  Parametric Search  App Notes  Quote  Ordering  Contact

HOME > Products > Other Fast Pulse Accessories > AV-CTL11 Test Load / Adapter

Avtech AV-CTL11 Test Load / Adapter

Jump to: Datasheet - Manuals - Prices - Request a Quote - Valid Model Numbers - Test Results - Applications

The most recent information for the AV-CTL11 Test Load / Adapter is available here:

Adobe PDF Format AV-CTL11 data sheet (PDF format, 568 kB, 2012-03-12).
Instruction Manuals The following manuals for the AV-CTL11 family (possibly including customized models) are available online:
  • Operating Manuals: none are currently available online.

Prices - USA and Canada

Standard US/Canada prices are listed below. We can also provide you with a formal quote.

Base Model P/N Price Notes
Test Load / Adapter AV-CTL11
$353
Base model. For use with the AV-CLZ-11.
Miscellaneous Options
Safety enclosure -ENC $99 Option.
Shipping Method
Ship to USA or Canada, on Avtech FedEx Priority account   $0 Included in base price.
Ship globally, on customer FedEx or UPS account   $0 Excludes Austria, China, The Czech and Slovak Republics, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Turkey. Consult your local representative for pricing.
Ship globally, on Avtech FedEx Priority account   Contact Avtech for pricing. Excludes the above countries.
Ship globally, using a customer-specified freight forwarder   Contact Avtech for pricing. Excludes the above countries. Not recommended. Due to the increased likelihood of shipping damage, the -ATA3 option (heavy-duty ATA shipping case) is mandatory for -PS, -C, and -B models.

These prices are in U.S. dollars, and apply only to orders placed directly with Avtech from the United States and Canada. Reseller prices may be higher. A 5% academic discount is available for North American universities. Orders are non-cancellable, non-returnable. First-time customers ordering customized models are required to pay 33% in advance (at least 2 weeks prior to shipping, preferably by bank transfer or credit card), and the remaining 67% within 30 days of the ship date. Both payments are non-refundable.

Click here for additional information about price list terms, shipping methods, warranty and repair information.

Prices - International

Customers in Austria, China, The Czech and Slovak Republics, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Turkey should contact their local representative for pricing. International prices will be somewhat higher than the USA/Canada pricing shown above, depending on local documentation requirements, customs and shipping procedures, and other regulatory issues (for example, the European WEEE directive).

Customers in other countries should contact our Canadian headquarters directly for pricing. Avtech can ship internationally by FedEx (preferred), UPS, DHL, or Bax Global.

Click here for additional information about price list terms, shipping methods, warranty and repair information.

To form a valid model number:

AV-CTL11
+ (other possible options: -ENC)

Some options may not be available with all formats (see the table above), and some combinations of options may not be available together. See the data sheet for details.

Our online Model Number Checker tool can be used to validate model numbers.

Typical Test Results

No recent test results are currently available online. Contact Avtech for test data.

Related Models

Related Applications Information

Other Information

We accept these credit cards, for your convenience!